WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Where have all the flowers gone?..


Everything in this collage was Googled.

Having a browse as usual I found some paintings by a Russian artist called Sergei Solomko. So I made these two collages yesterday with two of his lady portraits. I found for the top one you can even find dead flowers on Google!
Hope you like them.

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june hun these are just gorgoues really baeutiful images,which you have showcased beautifully bless you for ringing me this morning,it was great to talk to you hun love big hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

deb said...

They are both beautiful June! I swear you can Google anything! I frequently do that when i need an element I don't have or want a particular type of photo!

Bill said...

The dead roses are just perfect for the words you chose. A beautiful collage! The second one is so rich and gorgeous. The hummingbird is a wonderful accent for the background. Hummingbirds are always jewels just by themselves.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two wonderful pieces.

Faye said...

Very beautiful, both of them. Imagine! You can find dead flowers on Google! Such a gorgeous lady, too. And the second picture has such fascinating elements to it. I especially like all the silver.

I have used your corners on my wordpress blog. I am so grateful for them.
http://hastingshall2.wordpress.com/2011/01/11/another-of-junes-corners/

Brenda Brown said...

Amazing collections and so well put together as usual.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox