WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 13 January 2011

Dezinaworld Oriental..




Tomorrow you will see the new Oriental Collage sheet on June's Dezinaworld Website. These images are stunning and above you can see three designs for cards I made for her.    I hope you'll pop over and have a look at the sheet and I hope you like my designs.      Click on the Link below.

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

These are gorgeous June, such beautiful images and I love how you have used them.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi June, these are absolutely stunning. I dont seem to have the bottom one so i have saved it in my folder and will use it in the next promo
thanks so much my friend.
Hope you are having a good week, oh and i keep meaning to tell you i love the new pic of you

Bill said...

Such wonderful Chinese beauties! I believe it is time for tea