WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Alphabets..

After all the excitement yesterday I thought I'd show you how I'm getting on
with my Alphabet collages. These are all made with older pictures and
scrapbook sets from my stash which is now enormous!!
I'm actually working on E but the two ladies in F were sent to me by
Tonya of Hillbilly Handiworks. They were either friends or relations
but she doesn't know who they are or were. She has sent me several old
photos so I hope you see this Tonya. Thank you.

Also after yesterday I have some new followers join me.
So thank you to Jennifer, Creations by Tee and Linda! Welcome.
And Linda if you have a blog do send me your addy so I can visit.
Big Hugs and Thank You to everyone who came and visitted
yesterday and left such wonderful posts.
June xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow these are all lovely. beautiful work my friend

Bill said...

Beautiful! Letter D looks like something I would do. :O)

Miss Hillbilly said...

Ahhh I have seen it, thank you! D reminds me of your dancing in the rain design that you did a few months ago.

Hugs!