WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 6 January 2011

Ode to Joy..

Something to cheer us on yet another dull day. I still can't feel warm
after my wetting yesterday.
The early Spring lambs will soon start appearing
and this little chap certainly looks joyful.

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the effect of this little guy jumping out of the picture, June! Brilliant!

deb said...

oh how cute! I love lambs!! and I found out first hand last spring that they can REALLY jump! Maybe you need an internal warm up! Brandy anyone?

Faye said...

June, this is so sweet. I live near a sheep farm, a rarity in my area. The main pasture is next to a country road I travel. In early February we see the newborns. It's always exciting.

Netty said...

Stunning work June. Annette x

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh I wish you could soak in a nice hot tub to warm your tootsie toes!

Bill said...

Now this is crazy wonderful! I love goats and lambs. I've always wanted pygmy goats. The pasture in the picture looks so warm and colorful. I want to live there!

Kim B said...

thats so neat the way you did that!!!