WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Kaleidoscope..

In this collage I've used the photograph of the beautiful Rose Window 'The Bishop's Eye' I told you about a few days ago. I think it looks very pretty if it's enlarged a bit.

Here is another nice 'Pome' by Iris Hesselden. She seems a very prolific writer but I like her gentle, simple style. Probably because I'm a bit simple too eh?

A NEW BEGINNING

Each day is a new adventure, who knows what it may hold?
A voyage of discovery with stories to unfold.
Who knows how many people and places we may see?
How many new imaginings will help to set us free?

Each day brings opportunities to journey far and wide,
Sometimes without a single step beside our own fireside.
So always travel cheerfully, enjoying every mile,
Adventure in your heart and soul, the journey is worthwhile.

I think my computer takes me on voyages of discovery, learning new things, meeting lovely people, journeying far and wide though seated in a wheelchair. I love my PC!!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Oh oh. I use an Apple computer.

The kaleidoscope looks like jewels!

Faye said...

What a gorgeous way to use the rose window! I saw but couldn't figure out how I could use it. It's so beautiful as a kaleidoscope. (I have a Mac but it has taken me all over the globe meeting new artists, just as your PC has for you!)