WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 20 January 2011

Love..

I made this a few days ago with a new kit I've bought from
Jean Dougherty Designs.
I have several of her kits and was saddened to learn she has recently died.
Her kits are still available at Heritage Scrap.


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, June!

K said...

beautiful digital art!

Netty said...

Oooh this face is so gorgeous, love it. Annette x

deb said...

I just recently discovered her wonderful kits also! Was sorry to hear of her passing, Its a great site for the family blog I'm making! Love your new pics June!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A very romantic piece, you've been very busy the last few days.