WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 29 January 2011

Blue Butterfly fairy..

Let's hope we get some warmer weather soon else her body will be as blue as her wings!

On a more positive note I am pleased to say elpapou of the Mona Lisa site has joined my followers. Welcome! I have now reached 95 followers! So I thought if I reach a hundred I will have a little competition and give a small prize. So watch this space!!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Ozstuff said...

This is glamorous, June, with colours to die for. I love the strategically placed butterflies!! Beautiful artwork as always.

Bill said...

I always knew those butterfly fairies were a force to be reckoned with! They always know where to place those bugs.

Kim B said...

Congrats on the followers. I like the lady of blue. Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs, Kim

irinasztukowski said...

The little Angels are so will make this lady the most LOVE-ly one :). Great composition June. The eye is following left wing and travels to the trees in bloom. Wonderful piece of art.

Thank you,
Irina

Chris Arlington said...

Dear June, This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the butterfly effect.
Hugs, Chris
P.S. Hugs to Freddie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
This is beautiful, June!! The colors are gorgeous too! And congratulations on your followers!!!
XO

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, wonderful colours and images.