WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 27 January 2011

Altered Canvas..


Most of you know I don't 'do' much cutting, papering and glueing etc. and my hands often let me do hardly anything these days. But I've been inspired by so many beautiful things I've seen I felt like having a go! So this a stretched canvas 12" x 8". I just want some velvet ribbon to go around the edge. That will have to wait until I can go out whenever.......the rest I had in my stash. The lace down the left side is hand crocheted. Top left is a vintage opticians glass I've had a long while. The flower leaves much to be desired but I tried.
What do you think all you experts out there? xx

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Wow June that's absolutely amazing - I just love it. You have included so many beautiful elements and embellishments and the swirly ribbon is perfect. I am so glad your hands let you make this and I look forward to the next one.
I am going to make a tutorial for the raggedy flower and will post it as soon as I can.
There has been snow in the air here today and it's absolutely freezing.
Keep warm and well.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Netty said...

Wowee June your canvas is gorgeous and so worth all the time and effort. Brilliant, am so looking forward to seeing some more of them. Annette x

Bill said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun doing this. Plus it's gorgeous. What a difference a little ribbon makes! :O)

cheryl said...

oh wow june,hun this is stunning gosh you can see the love,care and attention to detail you have put into this,just amazing hun,cant wait to see more,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Niamh's Creations said...

Hi there, I've just been browsing as I have entered my first vintage swap and didn't know where to start. I just love your work, it's amazing and you have put so many elements together, which sit perfectly. I LOVE it.