WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 23 January 2011

Dezinaworld Childs Play...


Tomorrow, Monday, June at Dezinaworld is putting up her new
collage sheet of gorgeous vintage images, called
Childs Play.
These are two cards I made for her from the beautiful images.


7 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how totally whimsical and precious, June!!! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed Sunday--big (((hugs))) to you, dear friend!!!
Love,
Cindy

Kim B said...

OH how funny!! Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kim

froebelsternchen said...

both are such pretty , romatic pieces! Amazing!

xxx Susi

Brenda Brown said...

Ooooh these look fabulous June, love the colours and images.
Sorry for having been a bad blogging buddy recently but thankyou for keeping in touch, I have really appreciated the contact and the support.
Have a wonderful Sunday and great week ahead.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi June, I ran across your blog while visiting Cindy's. It is very beautiful, and I have enjoyed reading it, the images are awesome.
Linda

Bill said...

Both are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Oh June your work is so gorgeous, thank you so so much. Also i have been looking at the other pieces you posted today and they are equally as beautiful
have a lovely week my friend
hugs June x