WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 9 January 2011

A Dark Place..

I'm not usually into 'darker' images but this morning I had to experiment.
I thought you might like to see 'The Fragile Lady' in a completely
 different setting, just to show how differently you can feature
the same image.
What do you think?

There's no dark image out of my window this morning. There's not a cloud in the most beautiful blue sky and the sun is shining brightly making everyone feel better. It's still very cold and we had a frost again this morning. Bill commented on my new heading, I have thoughts of Spring in mind!! Click on Bill
You'll see some amazing artwork there. He's a great online friend of mine.

10 comments:

Nigel said...

She's a strange one and no doubt. I'm not sure if she's fragile or just needs a good meal or three to get some colour in her cheeks :)

Wonderfully atmospheric piece and totally different to her previous appearance.

Netty said...

woo hoo love the spooky side of this art. Annette x

deb said...

that's more the way I pictured her!

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful digital art, full of atmosphere! Kim

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
This is a very haunting piece and totally gorgeous....I hope that we will only experience the "Bright" side of life!!! Sending blessings your way, dear friend.
Love,
Cindy

Bill said...

I love this one! Is that a gargoyle hiding in the tree? The girl does look so fragile in this. Beautiful work!

lani said...

nice art!!!

mary.kg said...

Bonsoir June ! Deux mêmes images traitées différemment,c'est très étonnant combien le résultat est différent !
Difficile de choisir j'aime beaucoup vos deux collages !
Merci pour vos petits mots sur mon blog!
Bonne semaine
Amitiés Mary.KG

Pat said...

I like this June. Has a feeling of reminiscing about it.

Anonymous said...

Hi June, yes its a huge contrast to the fragile lady one. Thanks so much for your comment on the lady hearts and no worries, i will look forward to the orientals
hugs June x