WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 9 January 2011

Russian Poppies..

This is another of those portraits of old Russian ladies I Googled
that I like so much.
I thought the colouring would go well with a few poppies.
** * * *


My dear friend Cindy at I owe it all to Him is featuring a
 Friends Week
on her blog this week. And I am quite honoured to know she has
included me today among her friends. Click her link and pop over
and see the others.
Thank you so much dear Cindy. Hugs xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi June, wow this is exotic and beautiful.I love it. Cindy is so lovely to post those lovely words and pictures isnt she?
Hugs June xxx

Shane Pollard said...

Really lovely June - she is a beautiful Russian lady - that was an elegant era, I'm thinking 1800's, Tolstoys War and Peace.
So I googled 'russian ladies 1800' and all I got was "mailorder russian brides" and lots of matchmaking sites!!!!!!!! NOT the lovely images I thought I would get!
hugs
Shane
ps Thank you for your lovely message on my blog - I missed you too. x

Junibears said...

Oh Shane, you made me smile! Be careful what you look at else you'll be getting Spam offering you mailorder services of some sort or another!! LOL!
Hugs xx

Netty said...

Oh wow June its totally gorgeous. Annette x

Bill said...

Another gorgeous collage! I love poppies. Well, I love all kinds of flowers. But the orange/red of poppies is so striking. They go very well with the Russian lady.