WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Theme Thursday Challenge..Red and Black

Theme Thursday have challenged us to do something in
Red snd Black.
This is a little different for me but it would make a
strong masculine card I thought, perhaps with the addition of a
sticker saying Best Wishes or Get Well Soon,
what do you think?

13 comments:

K said...

beautiful!

Bill said...

I love the frame you chose. The Scarlet Tanager is perfect!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Very Nice! I love the graphics!
It could be a Just A Note or Thinking Of You or For Someone Special! They all would fit.
Hugs, Teresa

Netty said...

Beautiful work June and am loving Pan in the picture. My message would be ' You will soon be dancing to the music '....... but not sure you could get a sticker with that on......lol
Annette x

indybev said...

WOW, what a gorgeous piece, June! The frame and the scarlet bird set this off to perfection!

(You're absolutely right about my anorexic African model, by the way!)

cheryl said...

oh june this is amazing what a great image,and beautiful colurs on this,hugs cheryl xxx

LynnF said...

What a brilliant card, June! The frame you chose is perfect, too!

peggy gatto said...

Beautiful as is, love the toile look!!

Brenda Brown said...

Very striking June, love the colours and that background.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautifully created, June. Love it.

pchickki said...

Very beautiful
Any words will fit on this
Great job June

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous card, June! Love the firy red!

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Hi, June! I thought I commented on this but I guess not. Maybe I got distracted (not unusual). Beautiful work, as always!
Sherry