WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 24 January 2011

Lots to tell you today.
First I have been featured on Cindy Adkin's new weekly online magazine Whimsical Musings Magazine. She has talked about 5 artists and I am honoured and humbled that she has chosen me as one of them. Do go and have a look, you won't be disappointed.
Cindy herself is one very talented lady who I am proud to call a real friend. She is one of the most spiritual, sharing and generous women I know. Thank you so much Cindy.xx

Next I have been awarded another button by Tonya of Hillbilly Handiworks. Thank you Tonya, I am apparently one Stylish Blogger! I have this button up already but I'm trying to think of 5 things you don't know about me...

1  I made my own wedding dress.
2  I made my daughter's wedding dress.
3  I had both my babies at home.
4  I have Lupus.
5. I think I was born too soon as I still have so much to do....

And I have a new Follower! Thank you Linda of Country Pickins for joining me. It's always grand to welcome a new friend. I shall be so pleased to read your comments here!

Finally...last night I went to Chapel where we had a lovely service of Church Unity. The congregation was made up of Methodists, Anglicans and Roman Catholics. A beautiful service with humour added and a super get-together after over coffee and biscuits. I met a dear friend I have not seen for years and I hope we may now keep in touch.

13 comments:

Zue said...

I love the piece you have on Cindy's magazine page today...but I think you know that I love your work anyway.
Best wishes
Sue xx

"MOI" Freubel said...

Hi June...Thanks for the link from the
Whimsical Musings Magazine and my warmest congratulations that you've have been featured.
You DESERVE it my friend !!
I've browsed for a while through the other names which she published and found it so enjoyable to discover more and more talented artists!
Thank you !!

Do you know what you and I share ??
I also gave birth to my children at home ! But in Holland that's not so special there it happens often :)

Anonymous said...

Hi June, its a wonderful feature and you so deserve to be in the article. you are a brilliant digital artist and I adore your work so much. I also appreciate how much you do for me too my friend.
hugs June x

Faye said...

Congratulations for being chosen for Cindy's WM Magazine, June. You deserve all the accolades.

Your Christian Unity service sounds like it was a meaningful time. We need to do more of that sort of thing.

Bill said...

Well, you have just been so popular! Yet you still have time to make a beautiful new header. Love the romantic feel!

Anonymous said...

I was SOOOO happy to see you at Cindy's WM Magazine. You are the perfect choice for her to feature. You know I love you and your art.
And you've been busy re-doing your blog look, making art, and being a great life partner/mom.
I'm so happy to know you!
Hugs,
Jan

Linda M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M. said...

Hi June, Congratulations on being featured on Cindy's magazine. Your work is lovely. Thanks for the inspiration. One of these days I'm going to try to make a steam punk creation, I've been collecting items to use. I'm one of you new followers. Have a fantastic week!

deb said...

Congratulations on your award and magazine debute! But then we knew you deserved them! love love love the new banner! hugs deb

Carolyn said...

WELL DESERVED, June. CONGRATULATIONS. I love your digital art. It is varied, fun, beautiful and elegant.

Brenda Brown said...

So pleased to see you in the mag June you truly deserve it, many congratulations.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Chris Arlington said...

Hello June! Either I've been sleeping or you've been busy. You have so many wonderful new posts. Naturally they are ALL FANTASTIC! You really did deserve to be in Cindy's online magazine. You are an exceptionally creative person. I love your humor in your art too.
Keep Well my Friend Love Chris

pchickki said...

Congratulations June
What an honor and you deserve it :)