WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 24 January 2011

Nigel's Summer Dream..

My friend Nigel has really brightened up his blog and a new
picture of himself, whence I admired his spiffy waistcoat.
I'm still in a Magic Mode so I just couldn't resist making this
collage. He'll probably kill me.......but then he should think
himself lucky I didn't Steampunk him!

9 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh what a wonderful surprise for Nigel!!! And I'm so happy that you were part of the magazine--Your talent astounds me!!! And wow, that is so amazing that you made the wedding dresses and that you had your babies at home...aren't you just full of surprises? And congratulations on the award...that is so wonderful and Tonya is a sweetheart too!!!
Love,
Cindy
XO

Jester said...

Beautiful and humorous at the same time, June. I hope your friend doesn't mind!

Netty said...

Will wait for the Steampunk version as am sure you will just have to do it to him.......lol
Reading below of your many talents, am in awe June. Congratulations on the award. Hugs Annette x

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi June,
This is just so cute! I'm sure your friend will love it. Congrats on being in Cindy's magazine today. Fabulous article. Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Linda

Nigel said...

Steampunk I could live with, but as for those glasses.....

Thank you, I am honoured. *bows*

Marfi-topia said...

looks awesome june!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
If you get a chance, come look at my regular blog!!! Can't wait for you to see it and read it.
Love,
Cindy

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool is this ?! I love the colours and the happiness.

Bill said...

Well, he spiffies up quite nicely!