WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 2 January 2011

Thank You Lord..

Thank you Lord, for the special times, those days I set apart,
The times of joy and happiness are stored within my heart.
Thank you for the days of youth when all the world was new,
When plans and schemes were only dreams that never would come true.

Thank you for those other times when things went sadly wrong,
Through love and care and answered prayer You helped me to be strong.
For all the happy special times, so many I  recall,
For joy and tears, throughout the years,
Lord, thank You, for them all.

                            Iris Hesselden .

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

So meaningful, I write this with tears in my eyes. {brenda} xoxox