WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 21 January 2011

Lookee! Lookee!

Just look what the Postman  brought for me.
I am speechless with wonder at the beautiful workmanship
of this gorgeous card and book.
These were from my dear friend Cheryl just for making her a picture.
Really I don't deserve them, just think of the hours of work
gone into them.
The photos don't do them justice. I've tried to show you the covers 
and end papers. Really it looks like a precious little antique.
And the embellishments........!
Thank you, thank you, I shall treasure them. xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous June, did you make them or is it your birthday ? i love that love book its gorgeous
hugs June xxx

Junibears said...

Sorry June, I got in a muddle with my posting. They are from Cheryl! I am so lucky! xx

cheryl said...

hun you are more than welcome sweetie hugs cheryl xx

Bill said...

Truly beautiful gifts! But I saw a sneak of the picture below, and I have to go see it, because I am so afraid what you did to me! :O)

Katie said...

Those books are really cool- lucky gal!