WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 2 January 2011

A Green Dream..

I'm not sure if this was a dream or a nightmare!
Too much cheese before bedtime!
The background started as another ginormous wave. My sister sent me
these wave photos a couple of years ago.

4 comments:

cheryl said...

well this looks magical,hun really does,love it,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhh love this one June, love the softness and i agree with Cheryl its magical
hugs June x

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello June, I am sure its a dream...Mid Summer night's sheakespere lets say...WONDERFUL..I love it as always. New Year Blessings my sweet friend. AND...I love your profile pic!!!xxx

Kim B said...

magical...have a wonderful week, hugs, Kim
I love your profile pic especially since you were so sweet to make me one like it too.
Hugs, Kim