WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 28 January 2011

Altered Mona Lisa..

I received a request asking me if my altered Mona Lisa could be featured on this French web site. It features nothing but altered Monas from all over the world and some are fantastic creations. This morning I was told it was there, with thanks.  Mona Lisa site
Click this link to see.
I was also pleased to see Monas from Granny Annie, Marie in Oz, Peppapig and Femmy.
He has put a link to our blogs under all of our pics. Worldwide fame!!

Just to let you all know, my hats still all fit me! LOL!

Please scroll down to see all of todays posts.         Thank you.

                    Hugs June xx

8 comments:

Pat said...

Congrats, June!
Never thought fame would go to your head ;) xx

Netty said...

Oh wow June, huge congratulations. Annette x

deb said...

how cool ! Congratulations!

Brenda Brown said...

Fab news June, congrats on being 'known'.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Congrats June, i love how you did that image too. it deservedly needs to be there
hugs June

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Your Mona Lisa is wonderful June! Hugs.

Shane Pollard said...

You're a star dear Junie!
Such a beautiful Mona dancer - a fun challenge for you! Congrats on your stardom!
Shane x

Bill said...

I suppose now with all this new fame you'll actually get an engraved invitation to that wedding that's coming up soon. Oh well. At least I can say I knew you when . . .