WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 1 January 2011

Last Nights Dream..

The background to this collage was a fantastic photo of a wave!
Recoloured and added filters to get a different effect.A couple of tubed
horses, fractal wings by Yana, a couple of free brushes and there you have it.

5 comments:

Pat said...

June, you make it sound so simple, when I know it is anything but!
You really are a maestro at this, you know xx

Lovey said...

Wowie June!!!!!! Seriously...your art moves me so much...hmm...40th birthday approaching...hmm...hint..hint...smiles! Breathtaking! Happy New Years!!!!!!xo

Lovey said...

BTW...love your new profile picture...

Anonymous said...

Hi June!!! Happy New Year!!!

Sorry I haven't been around...I have been so sick that I haven't been able to do everything. Feeling better now! Hope to have a new challenge on DW's Blog soon.

Big Hug My Friend!
Kimmie

Bill said...

Two fairy stallions! What a wonderful, beautiful dream! I actually had a dream about Star Trek. :O)