WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 6 January 2011

A Scrapbook Page..


My dear friend Tonya (Hillbilly) sent me this delightful photo of her Great Grandparents that a distant relative had just sent to her. Richard and Mable Atwood on their Wedding Day in 1917. It's so nice to receive a vintage photo with a bit of history you can add. Such a handsome couple and Mable was so pretty. Tonya knew I would use her photo so I hope she is pleased with this. She may even like to send it to her distant relative who sent the photo in the first place.  Thank you dear Tonya.xx

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous vintage piece, June! I'm sure Tonya will love this!

Netty said...

Oh wow you have done wonders with this Doreen, its fab. Am sure Tonya will be over the moon with it. Annette x

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh June I love it so much!! I forgot to tell you that Mable was Cherokee Indian. They got married just outside of her reservation. She truly was beautiful.

I am going to send all the pages that you have made for me over to the relative that sent this.

Thanks so much!! xx

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, June, and a lovely photograph also. Sorry you had to get wet and chilled the other day. Funerals are not joyful and adding bad weather was the worst. Hope by now you are snuggly warm and hubby doesn't mind your snoring. Perhaps he should wear ear plugs you can purchase at the drug store.

Love your new photo; you look so charming.