WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 20 January 2011

Dezinaworld Picture Tags..


Tomorrow (Friday) dear June at Dezinaworld is putting up
her new Collage Sheet, 'Picture Tags'.
Here are a couple of pics I made for her showing a sample of what
you could do with them. They are really pretty and tags always come in handy.

* * * * *

I've had a long day and even though it's only 9.30pm here I feel so
tired so I am now toddling off to bed.
Night night everyone.xx

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow june,just as i think i have seen it all you come up with these wow so beautifl hun hugs cheryl x
sweet dreams,xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful image which are very nicely designed. Love the colours you use. Hugs!

Christine said...

Gorgeous pieces, as usual, Junse. I love that you have provided to your Grandmother that beautiful wedding gown.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh gosh, June--so beautiful and I love how the tags look in your pictures--Don't forget--this coming Monday you will be one of my guest artists in the magazine!!
XO
Love,
Cindy

Chris Arlington said...

Dear June, I feel so boring and talentless when I see your artwork and Gayles. Sigh.....
Hugs, Chris

Zue said...

I love the way you have used the tags, June! Also the girl with the dark hair is so beautiful. The Pre-Raphaelites would have called her a 'stunner'.
Lovely work!
Sue xx

Junibears said...

Thank you all for commenting.
Dear Chris, you mustn't put yourself down so! You are not boring and definitely not talentless. My! look at the things you do with paper and stamps. I couldn't do that.
I think I'm getting boring and repetitious, always doing vintagy things in the same sort of colour!
We all work differently dear and I love to see what you make!
Big Hugs
June xx

Bill said...

I haven't gotten into using tags a whole lot, but these look wonderful in your collages!