WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 7 January 2011

Jamie..

My dear friend Cindy has just had a birthday (I owe it all to Him)
and I fell in love with her dear little dog Jamie, who she's holding
in the picture. You know me Cindy! I had to make a picture.
Hugs xx

9 comments:

Faye said...

How neat, June. Your picture is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman (and Jamie, too).

Lovey said...

Beautifully captured in digital art!

Netty said...

Such a beautiful tribute to Cindy and her little dog am sure she will be over the moon when she sees this. Loving all the other pictures today as well June. Have no idea how you create them but they are always fabulous. Annette x

From the Kitchen said...

Beautiful! I'm a dog lover-especially dalmatians. We are now living with and loving our third dalmatian in the past 25 years. Oliver is a dear!

Best,
Bonnie

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I love this picture!!! I wonder if this has ever happened to other people who have pets, but I seem to name mine and then end up calling them something else...I always call Jamie "Poof-a-doof!" I have no idea why!
I'm so excited that he is captured in a scrapbook page...THANK YOU so much June!!!!
Love,
Cindy
XO

Anonymous said...

Aww thats lovely and Cindy and Jamie both look so sweet
Hugs June x

Bill said...

Well, I don't know Cindy, but she must be alright if she has a dog.

Bill said...

Hey, your header is getting more springy. Is that a good sign?

Donna said...

I am a follower of Cindy's, and I saw your gorgeous piece over at her blog. How nice of you to create it for her! Love it!!