WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 14 January 2011

Creatures of Impulse..

I believe in Mermaids.
When I stayed with my cousin in Malta we often used to walk on the clifftops  and peer down to the sea.
There's a rusty iron handrail outside Hassan's Cave and looking carefully over it, far down below, I swear I saw a Mermaid.

3 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

They were almost ghostly in the latest Narnia movie that just came out over here. But they were so neat too...it makes one wonder...

Bill said...

Of course there are mermaids. I've never doubted! And now that I know you saw one, I'm convinced for sure!

Lovey said...

Gorgeous...