WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Grandmother..

This is a photograph of my dear Grandmother, Ethel Miriam Wrenn nee Mallett with her twins. Sadly they both died at about 6 months old, probably with something that antibiotics could have saved today.
I have no pictures of her when younger or on her wedding day so I treasure this one.
She died in 1961, just a couple of weeks before my daughter was born.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. thanks for sharing my friend
hugs June x

LynnF said...

Absolutely beautiful, June! Thank you for sharing this about your grandmother. Our grams had to be very strong women, don't you think, back then to cope with all they did and still raise their family as best they could. That's quite a photo and I can see why you treasure it!

Bill said...

You just are not giving us happy stories today.