WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Sweet Thang..




I've been rambling on this morning with serious stuff (scroll down if you dare) so
I thought I'd better finish with something that hopefully
will give you a smile.
She's not Mae West but there's a certain something about her!

6 comments:

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

I smile. very beautiful! i like the girl with this hair and this shoes and il like the headand wing of the man!very smart!Hug. Danièle

Anonymous said...

Ohh she is fun, i love her June :)

Netty said...

All fab pieces today June, but this one really appealed to my sense of humour. Have a nice evening. Annette x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic card, looks really fab. You're very creative.

Kim B said...

I love it! So fun....hugs,Kim

Bill said...

Well he better work on his line if he expects to get a hot chick like that!