WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 20 January 2011

Theme Thursday Challenge..Love..

The Challenge this week on Theme Thursday is LOVE.
I have chosen to do a collage with Romantic Love as the subject.
The idealised view of Love complete with Victorian Valentine
 embellishments,
love letters and the key to my heart and all the mush young girls
dream about! Sadly it doesn't always turn out as expected.

7 comments:

Femmy said...

so romantic!! beautiful card June!!!

Brenda Brown said...

Lovely piece June, idealised maybe, but an important part of life.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Shane Pollard said...

Dear Junie
It's gorgeous and v romantic! I love the image of the girl and boy under the umbrella - so sweet.
I just can't settle to anything creative just now, I had all my stuff out a couple of days and shuffled things about - but no results - the well is dry, but that won't last hopefully!!!
I've got an altered book class for 2 hours in the morning before we go away again - that should inspire me (I'll let you know)!!!!
Hugs
Shane

Anonymous said...

Ohhh June, you are such a romantic, just like me hehe. beautiful beautiful piece my friend
hugs June xxx

Claudia said...

Woe, fantastic card, verry romantic.

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is a beauty gosh how romantic,is this,oh I wish it was me,hehe with my dogs yes,oh hunny package posted today so look out,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

johanna said...

full of romance...