WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 27 January 2011

The Last Betsy..

I thought I'd squeeze in one last post before I toddle off to bed.
This is definitely the last collage of Botanical Betsy.
I've really enjoyed playing with this lovely picture and hopefully it
will give you some ideas how you can use  just one main 'ingredient'
 and by altering colourways, backgrounds and elements you can
create a completely different look.
I do hope you've enjoyed this little series!
Night night! Hugs
June xxx

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june hun i have adored these images they are just so beautiful,and you make them even more special hugs cheryl xxxxx

Netty said...

Am sorry Betsy is being put to bed now, but hopefully we will see her later in the year. You are a whizz at this digi art Joan. Annette x