WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 10 October 2010


This is just something simple I did yesterday to try and calm my mind.
The Consultant said Freddie could come home yesterday so I was getting excited
and waiting again to hear when.
Time passed and I felt sure he was just going to walk in and surprise me!
Then at 5pm. he rang and said No. As he'd been sick in the night they suggested
one more day in hospital.
I was so upset and disappointed, when I put the phone down I cried like a baby.
Almost two weeks of  'managing' alone I thought I'd at  least  have some company,
even if he can't do much.
So, another lesson learned. Don't count your chickens etc.
So we'll see what happens today........

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh sweetie bless you oh that is such a shame he could not come home oh so wish i was near you as we could sit and chat and craft of course you would never be lonely hun but hopefully he will be home very soon,hun take care and as for your creation its stunning the image,and the detail is just perfection,love big hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Netty said...

Just beautiful June. Am sure you are a bit upset, but its good that they are not sending him home too early, because when he does come home you will know he is OK. Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous. I am going backwards on commenting, so see post above. Lots of hugs. B xxx

deb said...

I too wish we could sit and chat and I could give you a big hug! Must have been so disappointing but trust he will be home soon! You are in all of our hearts and thoughts!

Patti said...

Oh, June, I'm sorry that Freddie couldn't come home yesterday. I am continuing to pray that his health situation would be resolved and that he would be able to be home with you very soon.

Love,
Patti

Bill said...

It looks like she's broken free from something. Must be Freddie breaking free from the hospital!

Kim B said...

I love the art pops, very neat. Hopefully he will be able to come home soon.
Hugs,
Kim