WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 2 October 2010

Pumpkin Fairy...


Freddie has at last had a scan and hopefully will have an operation
Monday or Tuesday.
If I feel well enough I hope to visit him tomorrow.
At the moment I can hardly move for the pain.
Sorry I'm not feeling up to visitting all your lovely blogs and
leaving comments at the moment.
Love and Hugs
June xx

6 comments:

irinasztukowski said...

Hi June,
This girl is so light and so beautiful! I love the combination of innocent beauty and joking subjects ( pumpkin persona).

Thank you,
Irina

Bill said...

Our thoughts and prayers are always with you and your husband. What a blessing to have digital art to at least give you a little break from the stress you are going through. If things get too bad, get that pumpkin out of your picture, turn it into a piece of pie and eat the whole thing! Woops. We aren't suppose to drown our sorrows in food. But it sure helps!

Love from your friend!

Netty said...

June am so sorry you are in such pain and have so much worry. Not a great time for you my friend. Your art is gorgeous as always, am sending you zillions of hugs, Annette x

Kim B said...

So sorry you are not feeling very well, I hope you get to feeling a little better to visit him. Hugs from georgia,
Kim xxx

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh June,
So sorry that you are in pain...I sure hope you'll be feeling better soon...and I hope all goes well with Freddie's surgery...sending (((hugs)).
Love,
Cindy

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello dearest Jone, Don't think about anyone accept for you and Freddie at this time. Many of us are upholding you both in pray...
I pray for relief from that pain for you and sucess for Freddie's operation.
Gods love and peace to you both.
Blessings Crystal Mary xxxxxxxxxx