WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 8 October 2010

After having his op cancelled yet again yesterday I am pleased to say he has had it today.
Freddie rang a little while ago and said he was sore but fine. Again his BP dropped and he was given oxygen but thank the Lord the end may be in sight.
I'm not counting my chickens just yet but I'm hopeful he may soon be home.

It's fine today so I was able to go on my scooter to have my toenails cut. Such a simple thing but it's oh so comfortable afterwards. I always say my feet are the best thing about me. LOL! No corns or callouses, just lovely little feet.
I always pull my granddaughter's leg about feet. She can't bear to touch anyone's feet so I always try to put mine on her leg, just to hear her squeal! The rest of my family love me to give them a foot massage and almost go to sleep!

11 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

Oh June, I think you are a tease. I am glad you could get out of the house and feel better for it. My Mum used to have terrible knotted phlebitis but when she could walk anymore it all went away. Small blessings. Hope Freddie has a speedy recovery, Tell him NO chasing the nurses around for exercise.
Hugs, Chris

Netty said...

Great news on Freddie, may he go from strength to strength.
Have a lovely weekend, Annette x

Faye said...

Beautiful piece, June. It has an impressionist look. BTW, I'm with your gdau. I don't want anyone touching my feet, nor do I want to touch theirs. Don't know why. So glad Freddie is finally getting the treatment/surgery he needed. I hope he'll be home very soon.

Diane said...

So happy to hear that Freddie is seeing light at the end of the tunne! I'll bet one of your foot massages would speed up his recovery. I swear my eyelids drooped and I started to drool just reading about a tootsie massage!

Diane said...

And I forgot to say, what a beautiful autumn card you made today! She expresses your happiness today perfectly!

Love and hugs,

Diane

Brenda Brown said...

Oh I am so pleased to hear the news June, that's wonderful. Now lets hope for a speedy return home for Freddie - just want to give you a big{hug}.
Glad you got out today - it seems we will have a nice weekend too - take advantage of it if you can.
Take care. B xxxx

Bill said...

This is wonderful news indeed! Maybe soon your life will get back to normal. :^)

Pat said...

Great news on Freddie! Hope its not too long before he's home xx

pchickki said...

Soft lovely and cheery piece
Great job as usual June :)

Nancy said...

So happy to hear Freddie may soon be home with you! It's great that you were able to go out and have your feet taken care of! I love a foot massage, I'm always begging my husband to rub my feet! :)
Have A Beautiful Day!
xoxo Nancy

Barb said...

Oh June, this is such a lovely creation, love the soft colors.