WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 14 October 2010

Poppies..

In the background of this collage you can see another of the
porcelain plaques I painted and framed.
These poppies hang in my kitchen.

And after an afternoon of faffing and fiddling I have at last put up
 a new blog header.
Designing it was the easy part and I 'painted' the ladies dresses to
add a littl colour. But I'm not very clever at
computer things. Finally it got there! LOL!
I hope you like it.
Hugs...June....xxx

7 comments:

Netty said...

Hi June your blog heading is lovely, its so you. I love your Poppy Picture and so nice to see one your frames in the picture, it makes it so special. Annette x

Kim B said...

I love the header!! So pretty. Love those poppies too. I think poppies are so beautiful so delicate. You are such a talented lady :)

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous poppies June - one of my favourites and great piece. Love the new blog header too, very vintage.
Hope you two are ok. B xxxxx

Lori Saul said...

Love your new blog header and what a lovely soft vintage piece- perfect elements June!

deb said...

The new header is very clever!! Love it and all the new pic's with your paintings in them! how are you and Freddy making out ?

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

You did an excellent professional work of art on your Header and Poppy..Much love Crystal

Bill said...

Ah! You did put up a new blog header. I asked about it just a minute ago.

I love poppies. Someone at work gave me seeds to plant, and I lost them. We had poppies in four different colors at our first house. Now we don't have any now. Anyway, the porcelain plague is gorgeous! Wow!