WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 1 October 2010

Steampunk Romance....

The large heart, flower and butterfly in the middle will soon be available
 from June at Dezinaworld.
She is having a couple of days off to rest a painful arm.
Get well soon June xx
I just felt like having a Steampunk play............

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Beautiful steampunk piece, June!

Cindy Adkins said...

Fantastic steampunk and also love the little girls in blue! And I'm so sorry to hear about June...sure hope she will feel better soon...and just know that we are all praying for you and for Freddie and praying for him to heal soon.
Love,
Cindy
xo

Bill said...

Ah, steampunk love! The most romantic love of all!

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

This reminds me of Eliza Dolittle...
Luverly!! I need a cockey accent!!
OHHHH La La... Beautiful. xxx Crystal

pchickki said...

How creative!! Love it June :)