WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 17 October 2010

My Son...

I had a little fun yesterday. This is my son Stanley and his wife Jenny.
I showed them this picture and Jenny said ' Who took that?
Where were we?'
Stanley smiled knowing I had manipulated two pics he had sent me,
see below.

He said 'It's a wonder you didn't turn it into a SteamPunk picture.
I'd like to see myself in those goggles.....'
Well you know me, no sooner said.........


4 comments:

Lovey said...

Funny!

Anonymous said...

they are a hansome couple and i love how you designed the setting for them
hugs June xxx

Bill said...

Wonderful! I can imagine her surprise.

Patti said...

What a lovely couple!! And I LOVE how you created that scene for them. You took them on a trip they never knew they had, huh?

Blessings,
Patti