WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 8 October 2010

Angel

The challenge at Dezinaworld this week is Angel
so this is mine.
My very first smoothie Chihuahua about 46 years ago we called Angel.
But she was no angel all the time, bless her.
Sweet memories.....

6 comments:

Deann said...

I was just here a few minutes ago...but when I saw this gorgeous piece on my sideboard I just had to come back and say...BRAVO...fantasic June I love it!!!

Netty said...

Fabulous work of art June. Annette x

Kim B said...

Those so so pretty. I love angels and chihuahuas :)

Faye said...

Fantastic burst of color behind the stone angel. Very beautiful, June.

Brenda Brown said...

Having read the post above this first it seems your angel has been watching over you. This has great strength and vibrancy and must have been passing it on to you. B xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi June, I am sorry so late posting comments. This is so gorgeous. what fabulous colour and layers you created with this piece. beautiful work my friend and thanks for joining in.

Hugs June xxxxxx