WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 11 October 2010

Collage Obsession Challenge. Corset..

The  picture given for the challenge were five young maidens.
They looked to me as though they were comparing cup sizes!
Well I used three of them and put an old codger into the background as
a bit of a Peeping Tom.
Hope he gives you a smile.


15 comments:

Diane said...

Tee-hee!! This is great, just what I need on Monday morning!

Thanks for your comment on my new blog banner, June! It will probably undergo tweaking, but at least it's up. Now I have to do something about the non-matching background!

I hope Freddie is doing better today.

Hugs from Diane

Netty said...

This is so much fun June. Hope Freddie is having a better day today. Annette x

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Soooooo funny! I got such a laugh out of this. Great job!

Sherry

Deann said...

Oh June you are so much fun I just love coming here...what a wonderful job you have done with your corsets dear...awesome work as usual.

Linda Gibbons said...

Such naughty fun! And their new corsets are ever so much nicer.

From the Kitchen said...

This does give me a laugh! I'm curious as to whether you were a "paste and paper" collage artist before you started doing the wonderful computer collages. Hope that Freddie is doing o.k.--and you as well.

Best,
Bonnie

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant he he just love it just what i needed so glad,that freddie is home hun,and that things continue to improve hugs cheryl xx

Jayne said...

Oh this just fab!! love it!!

Faye said...

JUne, this is just so funny! I think they look like they are doing just that. What a strange photo! It was probably extremely risque in its day. Love the corsets you gave them.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Fabulous, as always, June. Love your art creation. Excellent.

Katie said...

Hee hee! what a fun one!

Bill said...

Oh my. I better divert my eyes! :O)

Unknown said...

How terrific, I just love it!!

Thé said...

Excellent !

Brenda Brown said...

This is great fun and so clever. Amazing imagination June. B xxx