WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 21 October 2010

Angel of Hope..


I made this pic this morning....thoughts wandering....
Last night we had better news. My dear daughter Sally managed at last
to speak to a doctor and get a little more information.
They are very pleased with his progress and have got him walking
with a stick! Sally was so surprised she had to ask twice!
He seems to understand but can only say Yes or No so
will need Speech Therapy.
It was a sroke but not a bleed. They don't say but I wondered if
this could be after the ops on his legs....

Now this morning when I rang the nurse was new on the ward
and more forthcoming. She told me he was wondering, couldn't find
his room again and seemed agitated. She said she would keep an eye on him.
So I'll ring again after lunch.......

8 comments:

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Très belle pièce. Hope et bons voeux. Hugs.

Jester said...

So sorry to hear about Freddie's set back, June, but glad to hear he has made some progress. Your angel of hope is beautiful and seems very appropriate.

Netty said...

The Angel of Hope is perfect for this worrying time June. Am thinking of you. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Good news....glad he's up and wandering! I'd assume that the surgery was the cause of the stroke. Typical reaction to leg surgery unfortunately.

Sending healing hugs your way,
Jan

Patti said...

Oh, wonderful that Freddie's walking a bit. We'll keep praying for his recovery.

Love,
Patti

Chris Arlington said...

Dear June, keeping you in my prayers. It seems your medical situation isn't any better than ours.
It's so soon after his stroke I am sure he'll be talking up a storm in the near future.
God bless you both
Hugs, Chris

Lovey said...

Blessings upon your Freddie June! I pray your strength as you tend to your Husband.

Brenda Brown said...

I am with you. B xxx