WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 25 October 2010

Having a play..

Just been having a play, searching through some of my many digital
scrapbooking sets I've bought.

I had a wonderful lunch at my daughter's yesterday. She's a superb cook
and it was so nice to go out.
Freddie doesn't seem able to ring me but I have phoned him several
times and he seems to be doing fine.
I've ordered my groceries online to come tomorrow. What a great help
that facility is. The Asda drivers are so helpful and bring the bags right into
my kitchen so I can take my time putting things away.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, how neat...home-delivery for groceries. Reminds me of scenes from several 1940's movies!!!

I'm glad you're able to talk with Freddie and that he is improving. Can't wait to hear that he is home.

Love and prayers,
Patti

Netty said...

They are all totally fabulous June and some brilliant collage work. Am so glad you had a great time at your daughters and that Freddie is on the road to recovery. Sending you loads of hugs Annette x

deb said...

it was ice you got out and to be with your daughter! Love the concave glass look to this photo!!

Bill said...

The framing on this is gorgeous!