WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 3 October 2010

The Palm Leaf


Had to make at least one picture to let you know I'm still here!
Thank you for all your wonderful comments and messages
and thank you to the lovely people who have joined me as followers.

Wishing you all a Happy and Peaceful Sunday.
Love and Hugs
June xx

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is one amazing piece of art work stunning glad to know you are still about hun take care love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

This looks like the Mona Lisa, MUCH IMPROVED!
A lovely desirable lady. xxxxxx Crystal Mary

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, June. So romantic and melodious (how about THAT word??? -- MELODIOUS!) I hope your husband is doing better.

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

it's beautiful! Courage. Hugs. Danièle

Kim B said...

Beautiful. My prayers are with you. Hugs, Kim

Bill said...

I've never seen that picture with the palm leaf before. How appropriate that it looks like a beautiful angel is watching over them. I'm so happy to know that you are still holding up. Blessings and prayers!

Cindy Adkins said...

So beautiful, June...and praying for Freddie and for his amazing healing.
Love and hugs,
Cindy
xo

Jester said...

This is gorgeous, June!