WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 22 October 2010

Dezinaworld..

June at Dezinaworld has a new collage sheet out with what you could only describe as pretty Steampunk elements. Do take a look.
I only made one picture this time but it's
Steampunk Romance!!

6 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
This is so beautiful! What a gorgeous creation!! And I am so happy that you get to see your beloved Freddie and I hope he is improving each day.
I sure understand about creating art...it is a miracle that you have it to do and the immense talent to do it...It is a Godsend and even more so at a time like this. I know how that feels because of my isolation when Ralph was in the hospital...and I'm so glad that it can help to get your mind off of things...that is important, especially because you can't be there at the hospital every day.
I am praying for you both!
Love & hugs,
Cindy

cheryl said...

oh my hun,the beauty really shines out in this one just amazing oh so love your work,hope things look brighter hun,when you see freddy,big hugs ,cheryl xxxxxxx

Netty said...

Woo Hoo, Romance is in the Air. This is totally gorgeous June. Annette xx

Cindy Adkins said...

I hope you got to see Freddie today and I hope he is getting better each minute....Sending love your way, Cindy
XO

Joey said...

I love this one... it is very romantic.

June said...

Hi June, thanks so much for posting this beauty. I hope Freddie is doing well and still have you both in my prayers
hugs June xxx