WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 6 October 2010

It's still very dark here as I am up early but I had a better night. Yesterday I hauled another wheelchair out of the shed and brought in here. With my regular chair in the kitchen I was not a bit comfortable on an ordinary chair at the computer so this is better.
Freddie keeps having blood tests and scans and is still waiting, waiting for another procedure on his 'bad' leg. They've told him he cannot now have a vein transplant as there is not a good enough vein in that leg...
At least I shall see him this afternoon. My granddaughter has a day off and is taking me.
Thank you for your kind thoughts and good wishes.
Still hanging in there............xx

5 comments:

Netty said...

Glad you can get to see Freddie. Am thinking of you. Annette x

Miss Hillbilly said...

Have a good visit today! Hugs!

Pat said...

Keeping you and Freddie in my thoughts and prayers xx

Patti said...

I'm glad you'll be having a chance to see Freddie today. That will be a boost to both of y'all.

Continuing to pray that he will soon be home.

Love,
Patti

Brenda Brown said...

Glad your grandaughter is around today and hope Freddie is ok. Do let me know how you get on. B xxx