WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 28 October 2010

DW Blog Challenge

This week Kimmie gave this lovely picture of a wood in Autumn colours.
I have turned it into a Babes in the Wood scene.
Two lovely vintage babies, you can almost hear the one
on the right chuckling!
Lovely image Kimmie!

I had the biggest disappointment this afternoon.
Freddie could have come home today but his 'care package' won't be ready
until Tuesday morning. That means he will come home Monday afternoon.
I know he was devastated but at least we know the day now.
I am so thankful for that.
Perhaps it was for the best as I have really hurt my back lifting and can hardly move
.
A few days will make all the difference so patience June!.

12 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

This is so sweet, June, and the colors are so beautifully rich. Sorry about your disappointing news, but as you say, maybe the delay will allow you to rest up a bit. Take care!

Brenda Brown said...

Love the autumn colours and what cute babes. The doves are a lovely toch too.
I know your frustrations over Freddie - it happened to me earlier in the year when I was trying to get my Mum home from hospital after being there for a month. In the end I had to be her carer for a week before the care package could be finalised - in your case though it will give you a bit more time to rest your back and like you said at least you have a date now.
Take care of yourself. B xxxx

Netty said...

I adore all the gorgeous colours June, the beautiful birds and the sweet babes in the wood. As you say Freddie being delayed and you with a bad back has probably turned out for the best. Cheer up will soon be Monday and hopefully you will feel a lot better and more able to cope. Take care, hugs Annette x

Kim B said...

Thats a beautiful art piece. I was sharing with mom this am about what a sweet lady and how much I like your art and these are the things I want to learn with photoshop. She is going to take a look later, she likes it too. Sorry about Freddie, hopefully soon.
Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

June this is a stunning piece. Beautiful merging of the babes with the background too
hugs June xxxx

Anonymous said...

ps, Monday will come round soon. I am glad Freddie is doing so well and hope you will take care and not strain your back any more
hugs June xxx

Miss Hillbilly said...

It is so hard to be patient, I know, but you are right..just a few days and it will be so much easier since you have a day to look for!

cheryl said...

oh my dear sweet June,so sorry about Freddy but at least now you will have a set date for when he can come home,and maybe the few extra days will give him even more strength,but you take care of yourself,and no more,lifting,he he its not far for me to come and sort you out,
your art work is just stunning those babies are just adorable,take care,hunny hugs cheryl xxxx

Lori Saul said...

This is a lovely collage using the woods image June- very peaceful and warm. I hope all goes well for your Husband's homecoming. Have a lovely weekend and rest!

Anonymous said...

Hi June my friend!!! Lovely image! The message of this piece speaks louder then words.
Big Hug to both of you! My prayers are with you!

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Beautiful collage! Good weekend. Hugs.

Patti said...

Since I missed reading yesterday, I had to dig to find this news on Freddie. I'm SO sorry that his homecoming is delayed until next week...but I am glad that there IS light at the end of the tunnel.

Continuing in prayer for both of you.

Love,
Patti