WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Fairies in Autumn


This is all I did yesterday. I thought the autumn colours were pretty.
The Challenge I did for Three Muses was a bit of a quickie the day before.

I've removed the blog button,. Quite honestly I'm not in the mood for fiddling with it.

It's like getting blood out of a stone trying to get any information from the hospital. It seemed like I was on the phone most of yesterday, just trying to find where he was.
Finally he has ended up in a private room in the Stroke Unit. My sister visitted him last night as she lives near. He is eating and thank God he's not at all distressed. He can move fingers and toes on the right side, he seemed to understand her questions but could only answer yes or no.So knowing he looked relaxed I did sleep better last night.
This morning I was told he was in a chair and is going to have physiotherapy today.
Explaining I was housebound, disabled and not able to get to see him until Friday evening I asked if the doctor could ring me any time so I could get my questions answered.
But I'm not holding my breath......
I was so upset yesterday but feeling a bit calmer today.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and good wishes.
Hugs
June xxx





15 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june,hun you make me want to cry feel so sorry for you and helpless too just hope things improve for you soon hun as no one deserves id more than you,love your stunning creation hun,just brilliant take care massive hugs cheryl xxxxx

LynnF said...

Such a beautiful piece of art, June! But I'm so sorry to hear about the difficulties with the doctors...they sometimes seem to oblivious to how hard it is on family. Please know you are in my prayers! Is there a hospital mediator you could contact to explain your situation and perhaps get a better line of communication?

Terri Daugherty said...

art is good therapy for us when life is throwing rocks at us. I'm sorry you have having such a difficult time. Sending positive thoughts!

WrightStuff said...

Lovely camoflaged fairies June. Take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you.

Deann said...

Dear June I can totally relate to your frustration with hospitals I have been fighting all week to get competent care for my Mother...I'll keep you in my prayers...it might not help but it couldn't hurt.

Anonymous said...

God bless you, June. I hope all improves very soon. In the meantime, I love your Autumn Fairies!

Netty said...

Thinking of you June but am glad he is improving.
Terrific Fairies and such a great picture.
Hugs Annette x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's fantastic.

Patti said...

Continuing in prayer for Freddie, sweet friend. Hope he'll be fully recovered soon and back home with his lovely wife!!

Love,
Patti

Judy said...

Gosh, June what a terrible time you are having, I can imagine the frustration. I hope your husband will be home soon to be with you. In all this you have created some beautiful art!

"MOI" Freubel said...

I was thinking of you June and I hoped you could sleep a little despite your worries.
Please take care a bit on yourself too !
*******
About your entry....A wonderfulll setting and layered !
Hearty greetings Rian

Kim B said...

Its a beautiful piece of art. Hugs and continued prayers in this trying time.
Kim

Bill said...

A perfect picture for cheering someone up! A little hot toddy might help you sleep. A cold one might work, too! :^)

Miss Hillbilly said...

Why do they have to be that way at the hospital? I am not homebound, but I couldn't even get them to tell me it was a stroke for 48 hours!! He didn't have the normal symptoms and I couldn't figure why he was on the heart floor--when I took him for diabetes!!

I pray that he heals soon and that you get the answers that you need with no more frustrations!

Brenda Brown said...

This must be very frustrating for you June - but stay with it. Love your autumn fairies - just what we need at the bottom of our gardens. B oxoxo