WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 22 October 2010

Two little boys..

I've gone with a children theme today.
I adore little girls but to me there is something about little boys.
I feel I'd like to grab them and plant many kisses on the back of their necks!
Anyway I made up this picture using four pictures in the foreground, 
combining them together to make the group.
I hope you like it.

3 comments:

deb said...

I love that background! And the boys are adorable!! How do they manage to look so innocent?!

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Two little boys in blue land....these are in antique land..I don't know how you do it but they are always so lovely. xxxxCrystal xxx

Anonymous said...

I have a photo of my father & his brother is sailor suits that was taken in 1920....this reminds me so much of that photo!
Great background, June. And lovely compostition. Your digital talents are outstanding.
Hugs,
Jan