WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 31 October 2010

Autumn in Vermont..

This beautiful photograph was taken by my long time friend
She makes gorgeous teddy bears, do go and have a look, and from there
you can go to her blog, called Where are my Ears?
Such a lovely name.
So this pic is just for you Deb, with my love. xx

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh my dear june this is simply amazing what beauty hope you are feeling better hun,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Bill said...

So beautiful! I love Vermont. My father-in-law was raised in Vermont, and when we visited his home town of Island Pond, I couldn't believe how beautiful it is. Nature at its finest - except the winters are far too long for me.

Patti said...

Totally beautiful, June!!

Chris Arlington said...

Dear June, hope you and Freddie are well. Sorry I've been MIA. But I've visited all your posts I've missed and they are wonderful! Have a Happy Halloween and enjoy!

Christine said...

Dear June, What a lovely frame for a beautiful photo. I'm very sorry for your sister-in-law and hope Freddie is getting better. Hugs.

deb said...

Junie I did just get caught up with my email..we hit a deer yesterday and kinda wrecked the car...I love what you have done with the photo! its beautiful! Is that it behind the soldier also? you are soo clever! Thank you ! and I hope Freddy is settling in better!