WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 16 October 2010

My Angel Box..


Several years ago our WI had a small auction and I bought this
 beautifully made wood cutlery box. It's quite heavy and large.
I padded  inside the lid and lined the bottom.
Then I painted the angels, roses and swags in a sort of
decorative painted style with acrylic paints.
Sealed the outside for a little protection and there it is,
my Angel Box.

11 comments:

Bill said...

I love painted boxes and painted furniture. Yours is beautiful! We stayed in a cabin during one vacation to Vermont, and the bedroom furniture was painted with wonderful designs. I don't remember what they were, though. I'll have to try and find the pictures.

Patti said...

I love wooden flatware boxes. I got one for a wedding gift, complete with a set of gold flatware.

Anyhow, your box is lovely. You painted it beautifully.

Hugs,
Patti

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Love this fantastix beautiful painted wooden angelbox, June. It's really a lovely creation.

Netty said...

ooh its gorgeous June, Annette x

Chris Arlington said...

Dear June, you are so talented! Love what you did with the box. Hope you and Freddie are well.
Hugs, Chris

Cindy Adkins said...

Dear June,
So precious! And I love the picture of Freddie--you two are such a gorgeous couple! I hope he is doing better and am still praying for him.
Love & hugs,
Cindy

Faye said...

June, your angel box is really gorgeous. You are a multitalented lady!

Pat said...

Gorgeous, June xx

Betty said...

Oh June this is super a wonderful creation.
Hugs Betty x

Anonymous said...

Ohhh its gorgeous June. I really love this
Hugs June xxxx

Katie said...

This looks so nice. I love angel stuff. very cute