WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 24 October 2010

Memories..

As we grow older we have even more memories.
I don't know about you but I try to think about the happy ones
and the bad memories fade into the distance.
Of course they are still there, but constantly thinking about them is so bad for you.
They become a tight knot deep inside that can cripple.
If bad things happened, they happened, in the past..... so move on, put your bad memories into an imaginary casket, cast it into a river that takes them out to sea
and they will be lost forever.

8 comments:

Pat said...

I always liken bad memories to a rucksack full of stones - who wants to carry that? So every now and then I check my rucksack and if I find stones therein, I take them out and throw them as far as possible. It makes more room for me to carry only happy memories :)

June said...

Hi June, what a lovely post and so so true. I adore this memories piece its very dreamy and beautiful. Keep on creating lovely memories my friend
hugs June xxxx

Junibears said...

Thank you June, hope you're feeling better and in less pain. xx

The rucksack tip is very good too Pat. I have tried it. xx

Netty said...

I love this piece, the girl is very soulful and reflective. Another masterpiece June. Annette x

deb said...

beautiful! I "paint" over things,,same as the rucksack! done over with paint it out! love ya!

Faye said...

Beautiful art and beautiful post, June. You are wise beyond your years.

Christine said...

Dear June, I'm so happy your husband is doing better. This piece is lovely and so are the oldies you've posted before.

Bill said...

This reminds me of our last visit to see my parents a week ago. My father is 81; my mother is 80. My father was remembering events that happened when he was a teenager. He ran away from home when he was 13, and worked in stable in order to have place to live. He was telling us about how he use to help break horses so they could be ridden. Beautiful collage, June!