WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Creative Spirit Challenge..

Over at Whimsical Musings with Cindy Adkins. see my sidebar....
These are three of my porcelain plates I handpainted a few years ago.
They have been kiln fired several times.
Sorry about the camera glare.

And these are two porcelain plaques I painted and framed.
The blackberries hang in the sitting room and
the roses are in my bedroom.

9 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow June, you kept that quiet...thats the last time I show you my etchings..........lol
Just brilliant, so talented, I am in awe.
Annette xx

Junibears said...

Oh don't be silly Nettie. I've done a lot of things in my time and that was years ago! LOL.
it's still just little old me! xx

Patti said...

June, you paint beautifully!! Your paintings are totally lovely. Such a gal of many talents you are.

Blessings and hugs, sweet friend.

Love,
Patti

Brenda Brown said...

So glad you showed these, they are fabulous. I enlarged them and looked at them closely - such lovely depth and detail to them.
Hope Freddie is a bit better today.
Luv and hugs to you both. B xxxxxx

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, June--these are gorgeous!!! I didn't even know you linked them up to the CS Challenge...I came over to say "hi" and was so surprised!!
I hope that you are doing well...it has been hectic here, drs. appts., etc.
Sending love & hugs for you and Freddie,
Cindy
xo

Kim B said...

You are such a talented painter. These are so beautiful! Hugs, Kim

Pam Tucker said...

June, these are stunning! Such detail...I can't imagine the patience it took to paint these beautiful pieces! Gorgeous!

Nancy said...

These are absolutely beautiful paintings June! You are so very talented!
xoxo Nancy

pchickki said...

Very nice!
Someone told me one time that everyone should rip the flash off of a camera. Since then I do not use flash in good light. It will keep that glare off the photo especially if it is glass your a shooting. Food for thought
Hugs June