WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Slight improvement..

Very slight improvement to Himself. Not much pain, just soreness but he hasn't got any wind when he moves. So out of breath and exhausted. I fear this is going to be rather a long job as he is so weak.

Anyway, I left him for a couple of hours last night. We were only a stones throw away and rang him half way through to see if he was OK. Obviously not well enough to go..My daughter had a family dinner as my Granddaughter Rebecca is leaving to start a new job. She is going to be an Admin Officer in a men's prison. It's not the end of the world away but not like living nearby. We're all so proud of her and I think she's very brave. I bought her a lovely new pink laptop for a going away present and we toasted her in champagne! I told her I expect an email at least once a week!  LOL!

My Grandson Richard pushed me home in my wheelchair. Of course it was dark and we laughed all the way home!

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Glad you managed to get out June and enjoy yourself, although it must have been tough leaving Freddie at home. Hope each day brings another improvement, however small that might be.
Congrats and good luck to Rebecca and what a lovely present you gave her.
Take care. B xxxx

Netty said...

Its obviously going to be a long road to recovery June, but am sure with you looking after him he will get better and stronger quicker. Lots of lovely homemade food and he will soon get his strength back.
What a kind grandma you are to give Rebecca a laptop......I expect she was over the moon. Take care, hugs Annette xx

Patti said...

You are blessed with wonderful family relationships. SUCH a gift.

Your granddaughter ought to love a pink laptop. Is there any better color?! Well, maybe green is a close second.

I'm continuing to pray for Freddie. I'm glad he's home...praying he gets his strength back soon. Give him a get well hug from one of your friends "across the great big pond."

Love,
Patti

Miss Hillbilly said...

You and he have a road ahead of you...but it is a road together.

I love that you and your Grandson had a great walk home; that sounds like one of those special moments you'll never forget!

pchickki said...

Well I am glad you got out for awhile.
My prayers are for Himself and congratulations to your granddaughter on her new job!