WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sisters..

I'm glad you liked the pictures of my home village yesterday.
I've added a few comments in answer to your questions.
My granddaighter is trying to get the petrol lawnmower started at the moment.
Our grass has grown beyond belief.
I'm hoping Freddie will soon be home. They have got a care package for him to get him up, washed and dressed every morning at 6.30am. Good job I can get up early!
Last night he seemed depressed. He has even stopped watching his TV. He so wants to come home. I think he would buck up a bit then. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Gaby Bee said...

This is really lovely! Once again you have done a wonderful job :)

Taluula said...

June this is such a beautiful picture.

I hope Freddie is home and well soon. Whilst we were away on holiday my Mum had a massive stroke and is unable to even swallow at the moment so it looks like it will be a very long haul for her.

Netty said...

Having Freddie home will be wonderful for you as well so will keep my fingers crossed for you both. I adore your sisters piece, especially that wonderful hanging vine of leaves.
Annette x

Bill said...

I love "homey" feel of this collage. I always wanted a brother, but my parents never obliged.

Brenda Brown said...

An amazing scene June - love the sisters.
I hope Freddie is home very soon. It will be lovely for him to get back into his routines again - it will be so much better for him.
Take care. B xxx