WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 17 January 2013

Who am I today?


I think I should be the Snow Queen today. the sun is shining on the snow but we have a lot more to come this weekend 'they' say! at least my grocery deliveries got through last night!


Do you ever get this feeling? Who am I today?
I think we have so many different roles in this life, sometimes we can't remember!
A wife, mother, daughter, sister, grandmother, carer, cook, housekeeper, driver,
teacher, pupil etc. etc. Or the masculine equivalent for my few male readers!
For each role is different and we have to wear a different hat.
Just one more of life's lessons......

Whoever you are today I wish you happiness,
Love and Hugs
June xxx




8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Two fabulous pieces, June!

Bärbel said...

Wunderbare Werke, June, der feurige Hintergrund der Katzendame und als Gegenstück die wunderbare Eislandschaft der Schneekönigin, das ist atemberaubend!
Liebe Grüße und alle guten Wünsche für Sie!

romance-of-roses said...

I so enjoy your posts every time I visit. Love the snow Queen and her gorgeous crown, she is just lovely. The other face is so unique and your choice of red in the background really sets off the mask. Thank you for your visit, make that "was" I am an older lady now taking care of an invalid husband, but life goes on and am so grateful to be healthy. Hugs, Lu

Faye said...

Lovely works, June. You are correct in that we do have many roles to play as women. We always hope we have on the right hat for the job!

Yes, you have seen this painting before. In fact, I am hoping that it wasn't for this same challenge earlier. I am using my old paintings for some challenges that don't require a new painting.

Electra said...

I have that feeling every day, June!! :-)

Jester said...

I love all the details in your pieces, June, and these two are such a contrast. A great reflection on how we are as people!

sheila 77 said...

Great topic - "Who am I today" and what wonderful images. I'm glad to hear that the Snow Queen received her deliveries last night., what a lovely picture of her, waiting. The second image is beautiful, too with the eyes and the mask.

Bill said...

I can definitely see you as the Cat Woman!